Home Forums General Pmt

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Emsyandabs 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Emsyandabs
    Participant

Hi. Can anyone help me please. I’m suffering really badly with pmt and don’t want to go on anti depressants. For the week before I come on, I’m angry, upset and anxious. I can’t stop eating and so fatigued. Im horrible to my family then feel so guilty that I’m like that.
    The day I come on, all this dissappears and I’m back to normal. Does anyone know of any herbal remedies that can help. Thank you for reading xx

Rommie
    Participant

Hi, I suffer exactly the same as you! I completely understand. I use Kalms (available from Tesco, Boots) they’re entirely herbal and really do help to clear the ‘OMG, I’m gonna explode in a minute!!!’ feeling. I take them throughout the month as I find they help me stop getting so down as well. Hope this helps. x

Emsyandabs
    Participant

I never even thought of kalms! Thank you!!
    It’s so nice to know I’m not the only one feeling like this!
    Trying to describe it to my husband is really hard.
    I’m off to the chemist now!
    Thanks again xx

Rommie
    Participant

No problem. 🙂 They won’t stop the feeling that your body is made out of lead, or you can’t stop eating. (I have the Due-on Munchies every month) But they definitely stop you feeling like you want to scream, punch everyone, then burst into tears. ;^) Vast quantities of chocolate helps too. 🙂
    If it helps, it’s caused by oestrogen fluctuations in your body, perfectly normal part of being female, and you cannot help how it affects you. It took my husband a while to get his head around it, but now he knows that it’s hormones playing up, I can’t help it and there’s nothing actually wrong, he’s a lot more understanding and gently asks if I’ve remembered to take my Kalms. Lol I generally warn him I’m due-on, just in case!

Emsyandabs
    Participant

I can deal with eating chocolate! 😉

Thanks again for your kind reply xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.