Home Forums Pregnancy Ready to pop!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  newmummyto4… 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bond Girl
    Participant

Hi,

Looks like I’m the first to post in the pregnancy forum! Hope I’m not the last! Although I’m wondering if perhaps I would’ve kept my legs clamped tightly shut had I read through the PTWM Facebook blog sooner. Sh*t!

So, I’m Jo, married to Garrick, currently 34 weeks pregnant & going through the mixed emotions that the mid-3rd trimester brings! The constant hormone-induced Jeckyll & Hyde inner dialogue. “I’m going to be an amazing mum & breastfeed & spend my afternoons baking & pureêing vegetables for when I wean my beautiful bundle”. “Holy Christ! I can’t do this! What was I thinking?!” “Oh, baby has hiccups, it’s so cute, I must video this on my iPhone immediately!” “Great! I’m in the middle of Tesco with wee seeping through my maternity leggings because baby is using my bladder as a trampoline!” FML!

I potentially have just 3 weeks today as I am due to have a scheduled c section at around 37 weeks.

Are there any other pregnant ladies out there?

newmummyto4…
    Participant

Not quite pregnant anymore (although I still bloody look like I am haha) but new Mummy to my 6 week bundle of perfection……
    How I remember those last few weeks of pregnant bliss….yep after giving birth I can now call it bliss 🙂 all I can say is enjoy and savour every minute, it’s all worth it in the end!!! (I say as I’m bleary eyed and stupidly tired mid nighttime feed)

Jennakins87
    Participant

Hi,

I’m 31 weeks pregnant with baby number 4. Have a C-section booked in on August 31st.

Apart from the obvious circumference issues, I’m still not quite believing I’m pregnant. This little bundle was very much a surprise, a year or so earlier than intended. I spent boxing day crying over he fact that I still haven’t lost my baby weight from my previous creation and will only have 10 months to look amazing in my wedding dress once this one comes out.

Hope your pregnancy has been as smooth as can be bond girl and newmummy hope your little bundle is doing well 🙂 xxx

newmummyto4…
    Participant

….another 4 weeks in and I’m still bleary eyed, tired and look like I’m 6 months pregnant haha!!! My 4th little bundle has been a very different experience to my girls. Love my little tinker to the moon and back but it’s been blooming hard work this time!!
    Bond Girl have you had your little bundle yet….how an earth did you manage the heatwave of last week?!
    Jenakins87 is this your first c-section….?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.